Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pictures!



















Felicidades!!! Mariam and Me in Viejo San Juan!


















New Friends! These ladies are excellent nurses at the University Hospital. They took me all over the hospital and helped me with my Spanish...not an easy task folks. 















Yes...it has been really hard being here :)














La Playa!!!

















My "desk" :)
 Flu shot anyone??

















Ok, add an H...and an S...you get the point. This is the University Hospital in San Juan. 















Some of the amazing nurses in the NICU

 I am learning so much and being stretched professionally, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. I am so thankful for this opportunity, but I would be lying if I said i wasn't looking forward to coming home for Christmas :) Can't wait to see the snow!

I can't believe I just said that...

Anyways, more to come later!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe that my baby girl is helping baby girls now. I am so proud of you, not just for your hard work, but the "com"passion you have put forth! You are going to make and AMAZING nurse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. thats so freakin awesome...and this blogging thing seems so sophisticated compared to mysapce and f-book. haha. miss you. p.s. your going to love your present...muah ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto everything your Mother said, except for the stuff about you being my baby girl. That would be wierd! At least in the child sort of way. O.k. I am going to stop talking now. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is Wow, what a wonderful blog. You as always continue to impress me each and every day. I am so proud to say that I am your aunt (favorite heheh, we won't tell Aunt Debbie) Cant wait to see you home again!!

    Love you!
    Aunt Andi

    ReplyDelete